Aulos Descant Recorder 903 Student
The Aulos collection of Descant recorders (also known as 'Soprano' recorders) are made of highly resilient ABS plastic and come in a variety of colours, fingerings and intonations.
Descant recorders are the most well-known models in the recorder family and are commonly used as first instruments in schools due to their relatively small finger spacing and ease of playing. They make for excellent ensemble instruments. Occupying the c'' – d'''' register, they are usually played as the highest voice in four-part ensembles.
Decant recorders use the most common fingering system - Baroque (English) fingering - unless otherwise noted.
Aulos Descant 903 Student - Key Features
- Tone: Excellent response with strong, full sound throughout the register.
- Design: Three-piece. Curved windway - concave bell at the foot-joint. Patented AULOS “cavity wall” design.
- Colour: Ivory.
- Suitable for: Classroom, ensemble, and solo playing. Single holes for low C and D provide ease of playing in lower register.
- Register: c’’ – d’’’’
- Fingering: Baroque (English)
- Material: ABS resin
- Accessories: Vinyl bag and fingering chart.
- Length: 32.7cm