Aulos Treble Recorder 709W Haka
Aulos Treble recorders (also known as Alto recorders) are among some of the easiest instruments to play due to their large size and fingering set up suitable for adults.
Sitting between the smaller Descant (Soprano) and larger Tenor recorder in size, Treble recorders feature a largely similar general shape to Descant recorders but are around 50% larger.
They occupy the f' - g''' register and are suitable for a vast repertoire. Treble recorders use the most common fingering system - Baroque (English) fingering - unless otherwise noted. This fingering system is taught in school classrooms and is the most commonly played by professional musicians.
Aulos Treble 709W Haka - Key Features
- Tone: Refined, sonorous and soft tone.
- Design: Three-piece. Curved windway - concave bell at the foot-joint. Patented AULOS “cavity wall” design.
- Colour: Light Brown and Ivory. Simulated wood grain finish.
- Suitable for: A vast repertoire - Classroom, ensemble, serious students and professionals.
- Register: f’ – g’’’
- Fingering: Baroque (English)
- Material: ABS resin
- Accessories: Leatherette bag, fingering chart, cleaning rod, thumb rest and joint grease.
- Length: 48.7cm