Brand Trombone Mouthpiece Booster - Stainless Steel
Material: Stainless Steel
Typically, a heavier mouthpiece will produce a more powerful and focused sound. The Brand Booster is used to add extra weight to Brand mouthpieces - giving them a similar weight to a metal mouthpiece, while maintaining their comfortable feel on your lips.
- Increased weight reduces vibrations and increases airflow accuracy for a more focused tone.
- Features a specially designed hold system which prevents marks while providing a firm hold to the mouthpiece.
- Suitable for use on all common metal mouthpieces.
What are Brand Mouthpieces?
“Made in Switzerland by Michael Brand, Brand mouthpieces offer brass players an exciting new playing experience. Using patented ‘Turbobore’ technology, Brand TurboBlow mouthpieces deliver more volume and a richer tone thanks to precise threading of the mouthpiece stem cone. Effectively a process of ‘rifling’, each mouthpiece has a specially spiralled airway that increases the energy of each blow, resulting in an overall fuller sound, with a particular benefit in the higher registers.
The ‘Brand’ Mouthpiece Advantages:
- Unaffected by climate – Unlike metal mouthpieces, your new Brand mouthpiece won’t expand and contract in the heat or the cold. So not only will it feel more comfortable on your lips, but you can get perfect intonation from the very beginning, no matter the weather!
- Non-Allergenic – No worries about metal allergies.
- They stay cleaner for longer – Dirt does not adhere to the plastic like it does to metal… and
- They’re easier to clean when required – You can just use hot water and a brush! Nice and easy.
- Amazing ‘Turboblow’ technology – You’ll love the difference that this patented design makes. More volume and a fuller sound!
Manufactured of an exclusive cellulose-based composite, Brand mouthpieces are biologically harmless, BPA free and Phthalate free.