Fret-King Elise ~ Vintage White
Carved from a solid mahogany blank, the Elise body has acoustically tuned chambers, a full length centre block, and double carved solid maple cap to create a vibrant semi acoustic body.
The slick mahogany neck employs the Fret-King long-tenon neck joint, which mates precisely to the body underneath the neck pickup, forming a rigid fixed bond between neck and body, maximising the retention and transmission of the Elise's fundamental acoustic properties.
Fret-King WVC double coils give the Elise a voice with unassailable authenticity, definition and the power required for everything from mellow jazz to full bore blues. Fitted with the Fret-King Vari-coil, the WVCs can be progressively wound back to emulate a P90, or produce sparkling traditional single coil tone. The Elise sounds just like it looks, and then produces voicings never associated with this style of guitar, but which would be at home on Ocean Boulevard or a Nashville `Honkey Tonk'.
• Body: Solid mahogany chambered body, solid maple cap
• Binding: Tortoiseshell
• Neck: Mahogany
• Scale: 24.75"/628mm
• Frets: 22 medium jumbo
• Inlays: Pearl dots
• Nut Width: 1.67"/42.5mm nominal
• Nut: Graphite
• Tuners: Wilkinson WJ04
• Bridge: Direct mounted tune-o-matic style with stop tailpiece
• Pickups: Fret-King WVC double coils with solid nickel covers and backing plate
• Controls: Volume, tone, Vari-coil and 3-way toggle switch
• Includes: Luxury Fret-King carry bag
The Elise guitar is an original Fret-King® Black Label Series™ guitar created by Trev Wilkinson and the UK Fret-King design team.