Trevor James Horn Classic II Baritone Sax Outfit - Gold Lacquer
As with the entire Trevor James Classic II award winning sax range, the Baritone sax has been designed by Trevor James & manufactured in chinese factory then returned to his UK workshop for finishing. The end result is a great baritone at a far lower price than those made in Japan & Europe.
Low A to high F#.
Updated crook design
High quality Italian pads with metal reflectors
High quality TJ mouthpiece
High quality neck strap
Ligature and cap
Lightweight contoured carry case with backpack straps
Ideal for the new player
Gold Lacquer body and mechanism.
How does it Feel & Sound?
• Excellent build quality for a comfortable and responsive playing experience.
• Features a larger bore size that doesn’t demand an overly taxing embouchure. A great feeling instrument for early stage players.
• A high-quality mouthpiece aids airflow through this horn for a very free blowing instrument that players can expect easy sound production from.
• Features high-quality Pisoni pads with metal reflectors for a reliable seal that delivers excellent note intonation.
• A warm and smooth tonal character that handles a range of playing styles well.