Trevor James Horn Classic II Tenor Sax Outfit - Black. Gold Keys
Trevor James Classic II Tenor Sax Outfit - Black body with gold lacquer mechanism.
UK Music Industry Association Award Winner!
Along with the Horn alto, the TJ Classic tenor was originally designed and conceived in 1993, with the aim of manufacturing a new range of saxes to fit into the distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone category without compromising quality.
Both the alto and tenor Horns we launched at Musikmesse Frankfurt in 1994, and quickly became popular around World with their ease of sound production, excellent build quality and an affordable price tag.
Understanding the importance of the updated Trevor James 'Horn' Classic models staying faithful to the design objectives of the original Horn (1993) was important to us. Combine this with new advances in crook design and it demonstrates perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable!
Updated crook design
High quality Italian pads with metal reflectors
High quality TJ mouthpiece
High quality neck strap
Ligature and cap
Lightweight contoured carry case with backpack straps
Ideal for the new player
Black body with gold lacquer mechanism.
How does it Feel & Sound?
• Excellent build quality for a comfortable and responsive playing experience.
• Features a larger bore size that doesn’t demand an overly taxing embouchure. A great feeling instrument for early stage players.
• A high-quality mouthpiece aids airflow through this horn for a very free blowing instrument that players can expect easy sound production from.
• Features high-quality Pisoni pads with metal reflectors for a reliable seal that delivers excellent note intonation.
• A warm and smooth tonal character that handles a range of playing styles well.