Aulos Flute Baroque AF3 Stanesby Jr.
Save £0.00 Save £-561.00
Original price £561.00 - Original price £561.00
£561.00 - £561.00
Current price £561.00
The Aulos AF3 Baroque Flute 'Stanesby Jr' is based on a masterpiece design by 18th Century master flute and recorder maker Thomas Stanesby Jr.
Supervised by leading flute player, Mr. Masahiro Arita, Aulos have created this fine resin-made Flauto Traverso that produces a warm and consistent tone and features an intuitive design aimed at further speeding up the development of advancing musicians.
With its 415Hz pitch, the Aulos Stanesby Jr is suitable for playing a wide range of period music.
Aulos Flute Baroque AF3 Stanesby Jr. - Key Features
- Design: Three-piece intuitive design based on the masterpiece manufactured by Stanesby Jr. Matte White finish for classic look. Intuitive design for excellent playability.
- Colour: Ivory
- Suitable for: For playing a large repertoire from Baroque to 18th Century French pieces.
- Register: d' - a'''
- Pitch: Baroque pitch model (a' = 415Hz)
- Material: Resin
- Tone: Consistent and warm.
- Accessories: Leatherette bag, fingering chart, cleaning rod, microfibre cleaning cloth and joint grease.
- Length: 61.2cm